An article about Personality Testing raises thoughts about developing our own perception of how we actually are as a manager rather than back fitting our behaviour into a prescribed model
- Engaging with the Audience – The Why & How
- 27 Trainers share their Tips on how to improve Your Presentation Skills
- Press Release: Leading Executive Coach Reveals the Tricks to Delivering a Killer Presentation Despite Common Anxiety
- The Golden Rule of Presentations
- Interesting Experience in a Role Play
About Malcolm Andrews
After working in sales and then purchasing roles for almost 18 years with companies in the UK, Japan, Korea and then here in Hong Kong, I became involved in the field of business skills development. 20 years later, my special interests in this area are individual management style building, interpersonal communication and influencing strategies. .